The Catholic University of America

Apply for Aid - Non-Degree Students

Non-degree students are not eligible for university admission scholarships or federal financial aid (including federal loans).

Non-degree students may seek commercial educational loans from various private lenders. For additional information, please review commercial loans under the Loan Type and Applying for a Loan sections of this Web site.