Investing in Your Future
A college degree is an important investment in your future, but financing that degree is often a concern for students and families. CUA's Office of Student Financial Assistance works to help students and families make a Catholic University education accessible.
The process of applying for aid can seem complicated and time consuming, and our goal is to make it go as smoothly as possible for you. Catholic University participates in a wide variety of financial aid programs to assist our students and their families in paying for their post-secondary education. This is the place to find information about the various financial aid programs available at CUA as well as our policies and procedures. Financial aid policies and procedures can change due to changes in federal regulations or university decisions regarding aid; you should check this site regularly to get the most up-to-date information.
- Holiday and Early Closures. See "Office Hours" section below.
- Fall 2014 Open House Presentation
- Origination fee increase for Federal Direct Loans disbursed on or after October 1, 2014.
- 2015 -2016 CSS PROFILE now available for new undergrad admits seeking institutional need-based aid.
Make an Appointment Today!
Feel free to visit us! Students and parents are welcome to drop by and meet with our financial aid counselors. You may make an appointment or speak to the counselor on call.
Monday - Friday 9:00 -5:00
- Thursday, December 18th at 3:00pm
- Friday, December 19th at 2:00pm
- December 20th to January 4th. Re-open Monday, January 5th at 9:00am